Recipe: Snicker Mice
- 8-12 medjool dates
- Peanut or almond butter
- 120g Dark chocolate (I use 70%)
- Handful (50g) of roasted chopped peanuts for sprinkling!
Here’s what to do:
- Melt the dark choc in a glass bowl over a pot of hot water. Don’t let the glass bowl touch the hot water or the chocolate will ‘burn’! Let the steam hit the bowl and melt the chocolate. Take your time.
- Meanwhile, take the stones out of the dates and fill the dates with the peanut butter / almond butter.
- Roast the peanuts in the oven or briefly under the grill for 2-3 minutes, chop roughly. You can take the skin off if you like, I don’t bother, the colour is nice left on.
- Then dip the stuffed dates into the melted chocolate, place on some parchment or on a plate.
- Finally sprinkle the chopped nuts on top before they set and place in the fridge for an hr.
These are delicious. Everyone will love them and will last in an airtight container in your fridge for a few weeks!! Enjoy..😋